PAIR call for BS/MS research assistants
We are looking for students to work on several amazing projects that involve
- Deep Reinforcement and Imitation learning on physical robots
- Visual Representation Learning for physical interaction.
- Action understanding in videos and prediction.
- Deep Learning-based methods for planning & control
- Simulation to Real-world policy transfer
- Large-scale robotic teleoperation for robotic manipulation tasks.
- at least 10 hours per week of expected commitment.
- Python/C++ programming
- experience in a subset of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, or Robotics
- Junior and 1st year MS preferred.
- Graduating Seniors and MS students considered on a case by case basis.
- Additional bonus points for: more in-depth coursework (Convex Optimization, Advanced Reinforcement Learning, Graphical Models, Advanced Robotics, Manipulation), familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as TF/PyTorch, and experience with using simulators such as MuJoCo, cloud infrastructure, or mobile app development
If interested, please fill out the application form here